I had the absolute best surprise of my life a short while ago. On Thursday, I was nominated by the awesomely great Danielle at What Danielle Did Next at about the time that my best friend, Caleb, was laughing at me for fangirling over my 4 followers. I now have 8 followers. If you really care, you can shun him on twitter at @CalebM17. Anyway, the Liebster award is a blog award for bloggers with less that 200 followers to inspire them and reassure them that they are pretty great. I have to thank the one who nominated me, answer the eleven questions asked by that person, nominate eleven bloggers who meet criteria, and ask them eleven questions.
So to begin:
A) I really want to give a million thanks to Danielle for nominating me.
B) Answer the questions.
1) If you had to live anywhere in the world and never leave where would it be?
I absolutely love travel and seeing new, undiscovered (well, to me anyway) places. If I were to pick one place to live, it would probably be either in London or some small town in Georgia or South Carolina. That’s a bit drastic I know; big city or small town.
2)Three things you can’t live without?
If I had to choose three things I certainly could not live without, they would probably be my cell phone, soda because I am an addict to the worst degree, and all of my music.
3) Favourite Book Hero/Heroine?
I am so torn on this one because I have so many favorites. My three most favorites are going to have to be…Mara Dyer, Sydney Sage, and Will Herondale.
4) What did you want to be when you grew up at age five?
I changed my mind so many times as a child that I can’t even begin to remember. But I did consult my mother and my grandmother and my dad. My grandmother is completely crazy and told me I wanted to be a doctor. Um, no. I may not know all of the things I wanted to be but it was NEVER doctor. I am so extremely squeamish. I hate blood and guts and whatever else is inside of the human body. I freak out when I feel someone else’s pulse, much less anything else. Dad couldn’t really remember. So I think I’m going to go with my mother’s suggestion of teacher because I can actually recall that one.
5) What music do you like?
I like nearly every kind of music, with the exception of most rap and new country. I even like international music that I can’t understand. Like books, it is very difficult for me to choose favorites. My first five favorite bands/artists that come to mind are Duffy, Florence + the Machine, Kelli Schaefer, Nirvana, and Death Cab for Cutie, though there are so many more that I love.
6) What would be written on your tombstone?
“Here lies the loudest, most dispassionate person to ever live. Thank whatever higher power you believe in that she is gone.”
7) What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Oh my lord, one question that is actually easy. I check my Twitter, my emails, and my text messages before I even get out of bed.
8) What’s your favourite part about blogging?
Connecting with nerdy, dorky people just like me! No offense to anyone.
9) Are you a PC or a Mac?
PC, we’re poor. Okay, not poor because this is actually a really good PC. We’re just a bit behind on the times.
10) If your BFF was down in the dumps, what would you do to cheer him/her up?
I am so terrible when it comes comforting another human being. It is the worst thing for me to experience, which I believe makes me an awful person. I have this weird natural diversion to extreme human emotion. I usually awkwardly pat the person on the back, give them a hug and tell them everything will be okay. See? It is so bad.
11) Do you believe we’re alone in the universe?
Some people think I am crazy because I have never been skeptical about anything. I believe in a lot of other beings, whether they are from a different universe or from this world and they just don’t want to leave.
C) Nominate eleven super-worthy bloggers! Of course, they’re all book bloggers.
4) Sara Ingle
8) YA or GTFO
Check them out! They totally deserve it!!
Keep going, guys. Never give up!
D) Ask eleven questions.
1) If you could be anyone -dead, fictional, famous, or whatever- for the day, who would you choose?
2) Who is your favorite fictional character EVER?
3) Where in the world (or out of this world, I guess) would you go on an all-expenses-paid trip?
4) What’s your favorite movie(s)?
5) What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
6) If you were to become the Doctor’s assistant, who would you most hope to meet on an adventure? (If you aren’t familiar with Doctor Who, I’m basically asking who you would want to meet. They can be from the past or the future…)
7) What is your number one goal in life?
8) What hobbies do you enjoy, apart from blogging?
9) Do you have a favorite quote? Explain.
10) If you could change your name, what would it be?
11) What book/movie/television show was last to make you cry your eyes out?